Friday, June 26, 2009

Update's on our lives

I know, I'm like the worst blogger EVER! But I have repented and I promise to try to be better at updating!

In the way of news, well, there isn't much. Steve went Spring term and took two really hard Japanese translating classes and did great in both of them, I'm so proud of him! He is so smart, I wouldn't of even known where to start with that. He's now going Summer term and taking some easier classes, well I don't think so but he does. He's taking Beginning Mandarin (as in Chinese) and Pearl of Great Price. He is actually enjoying both of them a lot. He's still faithfully getting up at 3 AM to work at the BYU bookstore doing custodial but I hope that when I get back on my feet and am working again he can find a better job in which he doesn't have to get up quit so early.

Which brings us to me. Nothing much has changed. I still have a torn tendon in my right ankle and the insurance company is still being difficult. Hopefully, however, I can get surgery in the next month or so to fix the tear and I can be back to my normal bright, shiny self by fall (keep your fingers crossed that the insurance company cooperates!). I'm trying to keep myself busy by doing crafts but boy are craft materials expensive!

Other then that we celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on the 21st, yay!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Congrats on one whole year together!!! Isn't it great to still be madly in love with someone?!? :) Glad to hear that you're still alive and plugging along. Sorry to hear about your ankle. Poo. I hope you're able to get it fixed too and recover quickly! San Diego looks like so much fun! I'm really missing the beach and family this summer. Is that really little Annie doing something dramatic at the beach? Wow!!! She's so grown up and cute.