Monday, September 20, 2010

Camping...at 35 Weeks!

So last weekend Stephen and I went camping with my sister, brother and their spouses. I know what you're thinking. She went camping when she was 35 weeks pregnant, is she nuts? Yes, I am. In my defense, however, Stephen and I didn't stay the night. We just went up for the evening. Even that we enough for me. Going to the bathroom without any facilities and a HUGE belly is no fun, let me tell you! We did have a great time otherwise though. Stephen had fun building the fire and I had fun watching everyone work :). All in all it was a great Friday night activity.

Oh, and the best part, the drive up:) It was SO bumpy that I thought I was going to deliver Will right then and there.




2 comments:

Jessie said...

LOl! Looks like fun, though! :)

Peter and Mandy said...

Yeah I wouldn't stay the night either. No bathroom facilities!!?!! How did you survive?