Monday, November 29, 2010

2 Months Old

Will is 2 months old! I really don't believe it, the time has flown by!

Here are his stat from his 2 month check up

Height- 23 1/2 inches 75%
Weight- 11 lb 7 oz. 45%
Head Circ.- 15 3/4 inches 55%

He's getting SO big. He still is such a great baby. He loves to just take in his surroundings and his little brain is constantly working. He loves tummy time and I swear he's going to be crawling soon. He can lift his entire body off the blanket. I'm not too sure I'm ready for my baby to crawl, though.

2 comments:

AsK said...

Happy 2 months big guy! Wesley is an inch and a pound smaller than you! Go Will!!
Love, Karen

Jessie said...

Congrats Will! Isn't being a mom wonderful and exhausting all at once? :) And trust me, Will is still tiny. Just wait until you're lugging 20 pounds around... especially when it's dead sleeping weight.