Head-18 in, 90th percentile
Weight-18 lbs 10 oz, 66th percentile
Height-28 1/2 in, 95th percentile
He's a monster! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Here are some of the awesome things he's doing right now.
- Wearing 6-9 months clothing. He's almost grown out of it but we don't have much in the way of 12 month clothes so I'm trying to stretch the 6-9 ones as long as I can.
- Eating solids. He LOVES baby food, even the yucky meat baby food. It seems like he is constantly eating and always wants more.
- Scooting. He scoots all over the living room, mostly left to right or in a circle, not yet forward or backward. I'm fully OK with that because I am so not ready to have a mobile baby.
- Kicking. He really loves to move his legs, really any part of his body. He is constantly moving some extremity or another. Maybe that why he so thin even though he eats so much, mmm...maybe I should try that :)
- Sitting mostly without help. He can sit for 30 seconds or so without any help but then he falls over.
- Grabbing his feet. It took some coaxing but Will has finally found his feet. I think it has something to do with the fact that he doesn't do much back time and so we needed to show Will about his feet, but he loves to grab them and I think he would put them in his mouth but his legs are too long Sad, I know.
- Saying "ma...ma" and "ba...ba". I say his first word is mama but Stephen hasn't called it yet :)
- He loves to play peek-a-boo and play on the floor with his parents.
- He's still a happy little boy who smiles at EVERYONE. Sometimes it takes a little while for him to warm up to strangers but eventually he'll smile at them.
- He's so loving and peaceful.
- He loves books and music. Some of his favorites include Clifford the Big Red Dog, The Rainbow Fish, and One Fish, Two Fish. He also loves the Childrens' Song Book Songs, he listens to them every night as he goes to bed.
- My favorite time of the day is bed time because that's when we do family scripture study and family prayer. I also get to read to Will and cuddle with him.
- He loves his daddy and gets so excited when Stephen gets home from school.