Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pure Ridiculousness

Sometimes you have to enjoy the pure ridiculousness of life. That's what I have been doing for the last few days and I have to tell you, I love it! It really does make me a happier person. 
Will  put the hat on himself and was making the cutest faces in the mirror.

 There was a cute dog outside of out apartment building yesterday and Will was so excited to go say hi to him.
 
 Will and Ella love to sit in one of those electric toy cars that doesn't actually work. Maybe if they wish for it long enough, it'll start working.
 Look, the car magically started working again :)
 
 Sometimes ridiculousness gets out of hand and we need to take a break. Will's even cute when he's in trouble :)
We recently got Will his very own potty, he has been really interested in the toilet and bodily functions so I thought he would really enjoy his own potty. So far, all he's used it for is a step stool and to push around, it's pretty funny.
Will has started speaking so much! He repeats everything I say so I've learned to be careful. Things like "oh crap" are super cute coming from a 18 month-old but not something he should be saying.
Lately Will has decided he doesn't want to get out bed. We'll go get him in the morning and ask if he's ready to get out and he replies, "no," and rolls around. So we leave him in there until he's ready to get out.
Probably my most favorite ridiculousness is Will saying, "I so silly!" It makes me so happy, I can't help but smile. Also, when Will yelled "POOP" at the top of his lungs, in the doctor's office, that was pretty funny too :).

No comments: