Thursday, July 12, 2012

Changes...

It has happened...I've run out of photo space on this blog...and because we can not afford even an extra $2.50 a month for extra storage space, I've started a new family blog, http://ssmccuen.blogspot.com/
 
I have a hard time with change, even little changes...like changing my blog address.
As I've set up this new blog I've had pangs of sadness at leaving our old blog. I know it's just an address, but still, I started that blog right after Stephen and I got married and there are so many fond memories recorded there. I am super sappy, I know. I remember when I finished my first journal, I cried. Mostly because I had come to view that journal almost as a friend, kind of like Ginny in Harry Potter...
Anyway, with a pang of sadness, I close this chapter and open a new one.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I like it! I'm sorry you have to "move" though. I pay for extra storage space (obviously), but to help preserve some of that precious space and allow pictures to upload faster, I shrink my pictures down to 700 pixels on the longest side.