Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Funeral and Easter Sunday

The last few weeks have been so extraordinarily busy. A few weeks ago my grandfather, Sherman Hepworth Sr. passed away. He had been sick for a very long time and I know he's a lot happier now. I really enjoyed the funeral because I learned a lot about my grandpa that I didn't know. He's been sick my entire life so I don't have many memories of him and it was nice to get to know the man before the sickness. It was also nice to see family. All my dad's brothers and sisters came for the funeral and I enjoyed seeing them all. I even got to see my own family, even my older brother, Ammon, and his wife, Monica, came from Texas for the funeral.
Sherman, Sr.'s Children
The Viewing
Ammon, Monica, and Will
EASTER!
My family had to leave right after the funeral so we weren't able to spend Easter with them but most of my aunts and uncles were still here so we went up to my grandmother's house for Easter. It was really fun, we were able to chat, have a great dinner, and an Easter egg hunt. Before we headed to Salt Lake though, we has a visit from the Easter Bunny! He left Will a basket and was thoughtful enough to leave Stephen and I some candy as well :) Will was so cute! He had no idea what was going on but he loved it anyway.

Will in his Easter outfit and getting really excited about his Easter basket.
Will eating his basket, probably not a good idea because he got blue dye everywhere!
An upclose look at Will's basket! There's no actual candy in the eggs, just little baby crackers. There's also a giraffe and a book about Easter.
Will and my cousin, Tucker, Tucker's only a month older than Will. (yes, he is my cousin, my uncle's wife had a baby only a month before I did)
The Boys Playing.

All in all a very fun day!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

What cute overalls! Isn't it so much fun to spoil babies even though they have no idea what's going on and wouldn't miss any candy anyways? :) haha Glad the funeral was a good experience as well.

Kevin and Missa said...

Im sorry to hear about you grandpa!!!

Wil''s easter pic/outfit is sooooo cute!!! You guys should come over and we can let the babies play!

Peter and Mandy said...

Very cute!