Saturday, May 14, 2011

Picture, Pictures, and More Pictures!

So, the last few posts have had a lot of writing in them and I thought it was time for a post with mostly pictures. Here you go!
My happy, smiley boy!
Will sporting his new shades. He wasn't too sure what he thought about them at first but after I distracted him he loved them!
Recently I've been finding Will asleep like this. Isn't he cute?
He practiced SO hard on crawling that he fell asleep! Isn't his face so peaceful, I love him!
Stephen says Will sleeps just like me.
My SO SO tired baby!
*Disclaimer-I took these next few pictures with my cell phone and they are not great qualities but they are too cute not to share!
Thor!


2 comments:

Jessie said...

There is nothing more precious than sleeping pictures!

Peter and Mandy said...

Love the pictures!!!