Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been an amazing, low-key day. My boys made me breakfast, blackberry-blueberry bread pudding with blackberry-blueberry syrup and turkey bacon. It was so tasty, definitely a keeper!
 Then came the best part, I got to take a nap! Stephen took Will outside and I slept and slept and then slept some more! It was GLORIOUS!

We ended that day by going to my uncle Glen's for dinner with my older brother, Ammon, who is in town on work for the weekend. It was great to spend time with family and I didn't have to cook or do any dishes :). Tomorrow night, Stephen is going to make steak and potatoes for my Mother's Day dinner, that way Mother's Day will last longer.

I am so grateful for for my boys!

I am also so grateful for my mommy who taught me how to be a mom and made me the person that I am. I love you so so much Mommy!

No comments: