Friday, June 10, 2011

Camera and Photoshop Fun!

I have been saving up for a new camera for almost a year and last week, I had enough money to get one! It's a Cannon EOS 60D, a step up from the Cannon Rebel series. I originally wanted to get a Rebel but I figured that because I actually know how to use a camera on manual mode, I would go ahead and get the next step up, it was one of the best decisions I have EVER made (apart from marrying Stephen and having Will of course ;)!

We had to order it online because our Best Buy was out of them, sad day. Yesterday it finally came!! I was SOOO excited! By the time we picked it up from Best Buy and got home it was too dark to shoot any pictures :(. I made up for it today, however.

Will and I went outside after I fed him lunch because I figured he would be happiest then. I forgot to factor in his nap time and he was a little grumpy but I still got some good shots in.

After I took about a hundred pictures, Will and I headed back up to our apartment and I put Will down for a nap and I started the daunting task of editing my hundred pictures. I only got through a few that I LOVE and I thought I should post them.

Original
Photoshop Editing...
Original
Photoshopped (is that a word?)

No comments: