Wednesday, July 6, 2011

30 Reasons Why I Love My Husband….

30 Reasons Why I Love My Husband….

(Thanks, Megan for the idea!)

1. He understands my senseless miming.
2. He has really sexy earlobes.
3. He does the dishes because I hate doing them.
4. He also does the laundry for similar reasons.
5. He keeps me warm in the winter with his crazy radiating body heat.
6. He loves our baby boy more than himself.
7. He loves me more than himself.
8. He loves God and trusts the lord to show him the right path.
9. He works so hard for our family at a job he is really not fond of.
10. Before we got married, he went online and found the most lucrative jobs in the US and found something on that list that he thought he could do and decided he wanted to go to school for that.
11. He makes me take my vitamins.
12. He let me decide how many kids we are going to have and when.
13. He watches chick flicks with me and doesn’t even roll his eyes.
14. He plays Barbie’s with me. Yes, I still play with Barbies, don’t judge.
15. He makes stupid jokes to make me laugh when I’m sad.
16. He lets me dress him.
17. He plays action figures with Will, even though Will has no idea what’s going on.
18. He loves to show me new movies and when I demand to know the endings of said movies, he doesn’t get angry.
19. He likes to help me scrapbook.
20. He supports me finishing my degree.
21. He supports my craziness.
22. He doesn’t think I’m crazy.
23. He won’t let me go to bed angry.
24. He knows that sometimes I just have to cry and he holds me accordingly.
25. He is worthy to have the priesthood and receive revelation for our family from the Lord.
26. He is good to his mother.
27. He wants to be the best father he can be.
28. He wants to be the best husband he can.
29. He is willing to admit when he is wrong.
30. He loves me for who I am, no matter how insane I seem sometimes.

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Stephen , I love you so so much!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary! He sounds like an awesome guy. Some of those were funny!

Leslie said...

I love this Sian! It makes me so happy that Stephen loves you so much.